1.9 CF Vacuum Oven w/ 5 Sided Heat, All St. St. Tubing & Valves
Many in stock
- All stainless steel internal tubing provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- New secondary over-temp protection (110V models only)
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- New 5 sided pad heating technology and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity and faster heating rates (25% faster in our lab test).
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
- 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2" tempered safety glass.
- 3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Built-in inch mercury vacuum gauge and circuit breaker.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
Vacuum oven specifications
| Electrical requirements
|| 110V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1500 watts
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1500 watts
|| Size: 16.5 x 14.5 x 14"
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 1.9 cubic foot
|Temperature control|| Controller: 3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display
Range: ambient to 480°F
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Accuracy: +/- 1°F
Uniformity: +/- 6% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 100°F: 45 minutes
Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: 3/8" hose barb
|Weight|| Unit: 140 Lbs, shipping: 200 Lbs
Unit: 28 x 20 x 21.75" With handle and vacuum port: 28 x 23 x 21.75"
Shipping: 32 x 27 x 28"
|| Included with oven purchase: 5 aluminum slide-in shelves
Style: pan with 4 upward lips
Shelf size: 16 x 14.25 inches
Total area: 228 x 5 = 1140 inch2
Distance between shelves: 2 inches
|Door gasket material||Silicone|
|Observation window||1/2" tempered safety glass|
Built-in circuit breaker, overheat protector
|In-door lights|| White LED (LED lights is optional on all 220V models)
More items like this
$ 25.00 $ 25.99
$ 87.00 $ 89.99