0.9 CF Vacuum Oven w/ 5 Sided Heat, All St. St. Tubing & Valves
ALL 110V MODELS COME STANDARD WITH 5 SIDED HEATING, 4 PAN ALUMINUM SHELVES AND WHITE LED LIGHTS.
ALL 220V MODELS COME STANDARD WITH 5 SIDE HEATING, 4 FLAT ALUMINUM SHELVES AND OPTIONAL LED LIGHTS.
Introducing the new Ai AccuTemp 0.9 cubic foot vacuum ovens (110V only), come standard with stainless steel tubing, stainless steel vacuum & vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, 5 sided pad heating technology and two year warranty. The thermal-conductive aluminum pan shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity inside the chamber, while standard is the 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
AccuTemp-09 series digital desktop vacuum ovens feature a 0.9 cubic foot easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large dual-layer tempered glass safety window and small footprint. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is 100% quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our facilities.
Attention: Before initial use, run oven at 400°F without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.
- All stainless steel internal tubing provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- New 5 sided pad heating technology and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity and faster heating rates (25% faster in our lab test).
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
- 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2" tempered safety glass.
- 3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Built-in inch mercury vacuum gauge and circuit breaker.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
Vacuum oven specifications
| Electrical requirements
|| 110V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 11A, 1200 watts
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 5.5A, 1200 watts
|| Size: 12 x 12 x 11"
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 0.9 cubic foot
|Temperature control|| Controller: 3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display
Range: ambient to 480°F
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Accuracy: +/- 1°F
Uniformity: +/- 6% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 100°F: 40 minutes
Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: 3/8" hose barb
|Weight|| Unit: 90 Lbs, shipping: 150 Lbs
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 23.4 x 17.25 x 19" With handle and vacuum port: 23.4 x 20 x 19"
Shipping: 28 x 24 x 24"
|| Included with oven purchase: 4 aluminum slide-in shelves
Style: pan with 4 upward lips (110V), flat with front downward lip (220V)
Shelf size: 11.5 x 11.25"
Total area: 129.4 x 4 = 517 inch2
Distance between shelves: 2 inches
|Door gasket material||Silicone|
|Observation window||1/2" tempered safety glass|
Built-in circuit breaker, overheat protector
|In-door lights|| White LED (LED lights is optional on all 220V models)